Friday, January 10, 2014

Baby Boy Card

baby-boy-card 

My cousin had a baby shower last weekend, and this is the card I made for her soon-to-arrive baby boy.  I had so much success with this similar baby girl card that I just changed the color scheme and altered a couple of details.

Instead of dangling tags, I chose a coordinating Silhouette sketch pen color and had my CAMEO sketch out the sentiment before cutting the rest of the window card.  I was afraid the baby carriage design might be a little too feminine, but with the color change and different title I think it turned out great for a little boy.

This font is called Sketch Block, which is just a font I've had on my computer for years.  It works great with the sketch pens, don't you think?


baby-boy-sketched-sentiment 

Silhouette Shapes:
Baby Carriage

Font:
Sketch Block

Tools:
Silhouette CAMEO
Silhouette Sketch Pen Starter Kit

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful one. Perfect fora little boy. Thanks for introducing me to this great font. It's the best I have seen to use with the sketch pens. I will try it out right away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete